Golden Myanmar Airlines or (Y5/GMR) is the first public commercial airline company, which was founded in recent year, 2012. It was formed by limited number of qualified directors for the contribution of 40 percent capital shares, and the remaining 60 percent shares will be sold to the public sector in the future. Also on financial support, Gold Myanmar Airlines have strong support from the Co-operative Bank and Tun foundation Bank.
Golden Myanmar Airlines strive to provide professional flight experience by providing staffs with international Air Transport Association (IATA) and IATA Operational Safety Audit (OSA) certified standard practices. The flight will led by an experienced chief pilot with at least 10,000 hours of flight time and all have trained at CAE training facilities.
Popular Routes (Golden Myanmar Airlines)
Ground Floor, Sayar San Plaza, University Ave Road, Bahan Tsp, Yangon
Tel: + 95 1 8604035 ~ 38, + 95 1 401484, +95 1 8604650 ~ 2
Fax: + 95 1 8604051
Hot Line: +95 9 400 448 999, +95 9 400 446 999 , +95 9 400 447 999, +95 9 977993000 ~ 4
+95 9977993000, +95 9977993001 +95 9977993002, +95 9977993003
Terms & Conditions
- Refund can be applied within 90 days from commence date of travel. It can be arranged through ticket issuing office.
- 50% for B class and 75% for Y and W class purchased ticket value will be refunded.
- Local passenger tickets are non-refundable but allow name change and date change with additional charges.
- Name change fee for local passenger = MMK 5000/- per sector/per pax.
- Date change fees for local passenger = MMK 5000/- per sector/per pax.
- Name change and Date change fee for B and Y class (USD 10.00 per sector/per pax)
- W class is free of charge for Name change and Date change.
- A no show fee of USD 20.00 will be charged for B and Y class, W class is free of charge.
- A no show fee of local passenger is MMK 10000/- .
- Golden Myanmar Airline will reserve the right to change all Terms & Conditions under company’s current regulation.
Golden Myanmar Airline assumes no responsibility for making connections and therefore will not be liable for any losses for expanses arising from any failure to make a planned connection.